Windows 10, which has gained some interesting new features in its latest test build (including a new notification management system ) has just gained new updates following Patch Tuesday.
This time, Microsoft made available new optional downloads compatible with most supported versions – except for the last build, 1903 (May 2019 Update) and, of course, the 1507 build (which has already had discontinued support but still, still received another update ).
We’re talking about cumulative updates that include various bug fixes and optimizations – the changelogs are startlingly huge, by the way.
Below you can check all the important details as well as find the link to the changelogs and download for manual installation (if for some reason you can not download the update through Windows Update).
- Version 1809 (October 2018 Update) – build 17763.592, patch KB4501371 | Changelog | Download
- Version 1803 (April 2018 Update) -build 17134.858, patch KB4503288 | Changelog| Download
- Version 1709 (Autumn Breeders Update) – build 16299.1237, patch KB4503281 | Changelog | Download
- Version 1703 (Builder Update) -build 15063.1897, patch KB4503289 | Changelog | Download
- Version 1607 (Anniversary Update) – build 14393.3053, patch KB4503294 | Changelog | Download