Switching smartphones, for those who like, is always a nice experience: discover new features, test features … But if in the process, some data is lost, how to do? This is the idea of dr.fone , a solution that brings a lot of features, such as transferring messages from WhatsApp , for example.
Dr.fone brings together three pillars: dr.fone Toolkit, which offers options such as data recovery, transfers, restoration of social networks such as WhatsApp, WeChat, LINE, Viber and others, backup and restore, as well as problem correction, data migration, and file cleaner.
However, if the user wants something more specific, such as downloading messages from WhatsApp, dr.fone lets you download specific applications. There are four solutions:
- dr.fone – Wirelessly Recovery & Transfer & Backup
- dr.fone – Switch iOS / iCloud contents to Android
- dr.fone toolkit – iOS Screen Recorder
There is also an online feature that allows file transfer, which makes it easy to send large files without the size limitation to attach to emails and messengers. Dr.fone solutions are present on all continents with over 50 million active users for a total of 153.6 million downloads. More than 654,000 business partners are satisfied with the product quality.
How to transfer data from WhatsApp?
Users who change operating systems may find it difficult to transfer data, media (audios, images, videos, and documents exchanged) and contacts, especially in WhatsApp, if there is a problem with the process, which results in the loss of any of this important data. It is possible to back up the account and after migrating the chip and when installing, look for the last backup, which can be laborious.
- Download and install dr.fone on your computer. And then the action has different names for each operating system, but the function is the same: “Restore social app” for Windows users, “Backup and restore” for Mac users.
- Connect both smartphones to your computer using the device’s USB cables. At this point, the program detects each phone. Once you have done this step, simply go to the WhatsApp tab and from the options provided choose “Transfer WhatsApp Messages.”
- Once you have chosen the previous option, click “Download” to begin the process. Note that existing WhatsApp messages will be deleted on the target device. In the pop-up window that appears, you will need to confirm the option.
- After that, just wait for the transfer process to complete. The app will display a confirmation window as soon as the procedure is complete.
There are other ways to transfer WhatsApp messages using other solutions, such as Wazzap Migrator, which requires the application to be downloaded to both smartphones and also to the computer via Backuptrans via email (in the case of iTunes) or, as already mentioned. previously back up to your phone and uninstall the app to download it to your new device.
You can download dr.fone’s solution for transferring WhatsApp messages via the following link:
Dr.fone explains the functions of your toolkit in the video below: