After already presenting the new Vivo X60 and X60 Pro with very interesting hardware for their price ranges, the Chinese manufacturer Vivo now announces the most powerful version of the line that aims to compete directly with the most powerful smartphones in the world market.
The new Vivo X60 Pro Plus takes it a step further in all categories when compared to the X60 Pro. We now have more powerful cameras, more neat design, and specifications are seen on very high-performance devices.
Leaving the Exynos 1080 of the cheapest models, the new X60 Pro Plus is announced with the powerful Snapdragon 888 5G chipset, Qualcomm’s latest platform that equips the most powerful smartphones of the beginning of 2021.
Vivo’s flagship still has options of up to 12 GB of RAM with up to 256 GB of internal storage, both memories being of the latest technologies to deliver extreme speeds and offer fluid navigation and a gag-free experience.
And speaking of navigation, X60 Pro Plus users will have a 6.56-inch screen with Full HD + resolution, AMOLED technology panel, and 120 Hz refresh rate, in addition to delivering a peak brightness of up to 1,300 nits.
Another major highlight of the flagship is its set of cameras. Vivo implements in its most powerful model four rear sensors with powerful configurations: the main lens with 50 MP sensor (new Samsung GN1), an ultra-wide-angle lens with 48 MP, a telephoto lens with 32 MP for 2x optical zoom, and, finally, a periscope lens with an 8 MP sensor for a lossless 5x zoom.
Perhaps the main negative highlight of the X60 Pro Plus is its battery, which has a capacity of only 4,200 mAh, much lower than expected for a smartphone of the category, which we see overcome the barrier of 4,500 mAh. Anyway, the model has a 55W charge to recharge the smartphone in a few minutes.
- 6.56-inch AMOLED display with 120 Hz rate
- Panel with a centralized circular notch, standard 20: 9 and HDR10 +
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Chipset
- 8 GB and 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128 GB and 256 GB of internal storage UFS 3.1
- 32 MP front camera
- Four rear cameras with ZEISS lenses
- 50 MP main sensor (Samsung GN1)
- 48 MP sensor for ultra-wide-angle lens
- 32 MP sensor for 2x telephoto lens
- 8 MP sensor for 5x periscope lens
- 4,200 mAh battery with 55W recharge
- Biometric reader under the screen
- Android 11 with OriginOS interface
The smartphone will be launched in China in the colors Deep Sea Blue (dark blue) and Classic Orange (orange) with a textured back cover imitating leather. Check the prices of the two variants:
- 8 GB + 128 GB: (~ R $ 4,150 )
- 12 GB + 256 GB: (~ R $ 4,980)
Vivo has not yet released plans to launch smartphones in international variants for India and Europe, but the news is expected to emerge very soon.