Even in September, Samsung is still updating its smartphones with last month’s security package. Fortunately, she has lost the habit of not updating her most basic handsets. Now it’s time for the Galaxy M10 to get an update after the Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30 brothers have already been updated.
The update can be identified by version number M105FDDU2BSH2 and weighs approximately 302 MB. It is currently being released for smartphones being sold in India. According to the changelog, this is basically the introduction of the August security package.
Technical Specifications – Samsung Galaxy M10
- 6.22 inch LCD technology screen with HD + resolution (1520 x 720p)
- Infinity-V drop-notch panel with 19: 9 aspect ratio
- Samsung Exynos 7904 processor with 1.8GHz base clock
- Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage
- 5MP Single Sensor Front Camera
- Main camera with two sensors
- 13 MP (f / 1.9) Main Sensor with Standard Lens
- 5 MP secondary sensor (f / 2.2) with ultra-wide lens
- 3,400 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo under exclusive Samsung Galaxy family interface (Experience 9.5) as the operating system
The update is being distributed via OTA (over-the-air) and should soon reach all compatible and eligible devices. In the coming weeks, smartphones from around the world should have access to this news. Interested parties can try to search for the update through the operating system settings menu.