The eighth Galaxy S family has undoubtedly brought fantastic handsets to the top-of-the-line segment in 2017, a premise corroborated even by the S8 and S8 + expressive success in sales during the first half.
In addition, while the Galaxy Note 8 does not see the light of day at tomorrow’s event (08/23), Samsung still wants to make it clear that the current family does indeed offer excellent alternatives for those looking for elite cell phones and Certainly do justice to the high-end niche in the South Korean house.
After announcing the promotional videos of the Galaxy S8 “made for summer” and the qualities of Bixby, Samsung took advantage of the demand for the handsets to evidence the power of the Galaxy S8 camera and how the new family assistant works towards the practicality in use Cell phone.
There are 3 special videos that highlight in just over 10 or 20 seconds Bixby’s research capability, Food Mode, which basically features the best in food photography, and finally, the Auto Focus speed of the sensor. 12 megapixels of the flagship. Watch:
Food Mode was created to help users who love sharing food photos on social media, and in essence, it also takes advantage of the speedy autofocus featured in the third promotional video.
With the fast auto focus of the Galaxy S8 and S8 +, you can record beautiful images without wasting so much time.
Recalling that currently, the Galaxy S8 is pointing to one of the best Android phones on the market – the same goes for the US retail, where members who defend the Samsung family gain relevance every day.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 +
- Super AMOLED curved fabric 5.8 (S8) or 6.2 inch (S8 Plus), protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution of 2960 x 1440 pixels, 531 pixels per inch
- 4GB of RAM
- 64 GB of memory for internal storage
- MicroSD card slot up to 256 GB
- Platform Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 (MSM8998) or Exynos 8895
- Qualcomm Adreno 540 or ARM Mali-G71 MP20 as graphics card
- Access to 4G LTE networks (nano SIM)
- 12MP Main Camera | Aperture f / 1.7, 26mm lenses, PDAF, OIS and LED for the flash
- 8MP Front Camera | Aperture f / 1.7, support for dual video calls and automatic HDR
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC and GPS
- Reversible Type-C USB Port
- Fingerprint reader and iris sensor
- Other sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Battery of 3,000 (S8) or 3,500 (S8 Plus) mAh
- Android 7.0 Nougat as operating system under the own interface of Samsung
Be sure to check out our complete reviews and battery and performance tests for the Galaxy S8 and S8 + to get to know more about these incredible cell Phones.
See More At TechWikies.
Muntazir is one of the progenitor of this Blog and vanished away as soon as he arrived. He mostly thinks about quality Food and Gadgets. You can track him via Facebook. Link is given below/