The Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus were made official by Samsung a few days ago. A number of design changes were made, such as the addition of Infinity-O technology, where a hole for the front camera is present at the top of the display in a centralized region.
Also, we see several prominent color options, such as Aura Glow. In the United States, Note 10 Plus will feature the Aura Blue version, believed to be exclusive to the Best-Buy store. However, it must also be taken to Europe.
According to information from leaker Roland Quandt, this color variant is listed in the stocks of some Austrian distributors. Thus, it can be expected that it will also land in more countries around Europe. Among those currently available are Aura Glow, Aura Black, and Aura White.
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 256GB in _AURA BLUE_ is launching in some european countries soon. Retailers in Austria are listing it as of rn. (That color was exclusive to BestBuy in the US) https://t.co/ubKzUVxrFh pic.twitter.com/hsusubQe73
— Roland Quandt (@rquandt) August 15, 2019
Technical Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- 6.8-inch Quad HD + Dynamic AMOLED Display (3040 x 1440 pixels) with HDR10 +
- Snapdragon 855 or Exynos 9825 platform
- 12 GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 256 or 512 GB storage (up to 1 TB microSD)
- Quadruple Rear Camera:
- Wide 12 MP F1.5 / 2.4 OIS (77 °)
- Ultra-wide 16 MP F / 2.2 (123 °)
- Telephoto 12 MP F2.1 OIS (45 °)
- DepthVision (ToF) VGA
- 10 MP F2.2 (80 °) front camera
- 4,300 mAh battery with charging support up to 45W
- 802.11 ax Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, ANT +, USB-C, GPS (Galileo, Glonass and BeiDou)
- 4G LTE Cat 20 (2.0 Gbps Download and 150 Mbps Upload) | 5G
- Android 9 Pie with One UI interface
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 196g
Quandt also points out that the model of this color would have 256 GB of internal storage space, which currently costs in Europe, pre-sale, 1129 euros, or approximately 5012 reais in direct conversion and without the addition of national taxes.