Samsung announced last year the new One UI interface, which would be implemented on the Galaxy series smartphones along with the update for the Android Pie. It officially debuted on the Galaxy S10 and gradually arrived at various devices on the line.
Many asked if it would be released for simpler devices, such as the J5 Pro. Today, we see that he will receive this update, and that should not belong.
It was found on certification in the Wi-Fi Alliance, regulatory agency, running the newest version of the operating system, Android 9.0 Foot. This indicates that the update is almost ready, and can be made available to the public soon. The models found in the certification are SM-J530F / DS (global variant), SM-J530FM / DS (a variant of the United Arab Emirates) and SM-J530Y / G / GM / YM / DS.
Technical specifications – Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro
- Super AMOLED 5.2-inch screen with HD resolution
- Samsung Exynos 7870 Chipset
- Eight-core processor running at up to 1.6 GHz (ARM Cortex-A53)
- ARM Mali-T830 MP1 as the graphics card
- 2GB of RAM
- 32 GB of memory for internal storage
- Up to 256GB microSD card slot
- 13 MP main camera (f / 1.7 aperture)
- 13MP front camera (f / 1.9 aperture)
- Fingerprint reader embedded in the home button
- 3.000 mAh battery
Anyway, there is no date yet for the release of this update to take place. So it may take a few weeks before it is finally available for download on compatible smartphones. Now, all we have left is to wait.