After officializing the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10 Plus earlier this year, we are close to meeting the newest top model of the South Korean brand, the Galaxy Note 10.
The smartphone is leaked and rumored frequently, ranging from rendering and feature details. Now new information comes out, indicating that we really should look forward to improvements in your camera.
In launching the Galaxy S9, one of the most publicized features was its variable aperture, which allowed f / 1.5 and f / 2.4. Now, new information from the famous and trusted leaker Ice Universe says that in Note 10 this function has been improved, allowing for three variations. Note 10 should have aperture f / 1.5, f / 1.8 and f / 2.4. Check out:
Samsung China engineers said that the Note10 camera will use a three-stage variable aperture: F1.5/F1.8/F2.4
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) June 20, 2019
Alleged technical specifications – Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- AMOLED Dynamic Screen 6.3-inch QHD + resolution (1440x3040p)
- Infinity-O panel with centralized circular notch and 19.5: 9 ratio
- Support for HDR10 +
- 7-nanometer Snapdragon 855 / Exynos 9820 Chipset
- Between 8 GB and 12 GB of RAM
- Between 128 GB and 1 TB of internal storage
- Single front camera
- Rear triple camera with photo sensors
- Main sensor with a standard lens and a variable aperture of f / 1.5, f / 1.8 and f / 2.4
- Secondary sensor with an ultra-wide lens
- Tertiary sensor with a telephoto/zoom lens
- 151 x 72 x 7.9 mm (8.3 mm in the camera region)
Recommended: With Snapdragon 845, Vivo in Neo gets a release date
Anyway, we’ll have to wait a little bit to confirm this information. Rumors indicate that the launch of the device should happen in six weeks, on August 7. Samsung has not confirmed any date, so it will be necessary to wait for news.