The Xiaomi subsidiary has just confirmed to the Chinese market a new color variant for one of its highly successful smartphones: the Redmi K20 Pro.
Aiming to continue the device’s excellent sales performance in the local market, Summer Honey continues to offer the extremely popular back cover of different shades according to how the light shines on the smartphone, changing the coloring.
The company has confirmed the launch of the new edition also in other important markets for Redmi, such as India, but for now, the company has not given further information as to when this should be made official.
The Redmi K20 Pro boasts great advantages such as its excellent performance 48 MP main photosensor, high-level Snapdragon 855 chipset, AMOLED technology display, powerful 4,000 mAh cell battery, and a retractable front camera inside the body to avoid using the notch in the screen.
Redmi K20 Pro: Specifications
- 6.39 inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- 19.5: 9 aspect ratio notched display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- 6 GB and 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage
- 20 MP Retractable Front Camera
- Triple rear camera
- Main sensor with a common lens and Sony IMX586 48 MP sensor
- 13 MP Ultra Wide Angle Lens Sensor
- 8 MP Telephoto Lens Sensor
- Fingerprint reader under the display
- P2 headphone jack
- NFC Support
- 4000 mAh battery with 18W quick charge support
- Android 9.0 Pie running under MIUI 10
The 6 GB edition of RAM with 128 GB of internal storage in the Summer Honey color is now available in the Chinese market from 2,299 yuan, or approximately $ 1,250. In addition to this edition, the Summer Honey color handset is available with * GB + 128 GB and 8 GB + 256 GB.