If you’re a PC gamer, get ready to open the wallet: Origin started last Thursday (17) a promotion that brings up to 83% off on heavyweight games. Among them are both Electronic Arts catalog games, Star Wars Battlefront ($ 18.31 for Ultimate Edition) and titles from other producers such as The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ($ 39.99).
Offerings bring price reductions ranging from 20% to 83%, covering genres like action, first-person shooter, sport, racing, RPG and even farm simulators. The values vary a bit, depending on both a game’s release date and its content – an older game comes out at $ 4.99, while a bundle can go for $ 159.92.
Check out some of the discounts that have caught our attention:
- Star Wars Battlefront – Ultimate Edition – US $ 9.99 (83% off)
- FIFA 17 – $ 30.47 (75% off)
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – $ 24.95 (50% off)
- Titanfall 2 – $ 49.95 (50% off)
- Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition – $ 49.99 (50% off)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands – $ 50 (33% off)
- Watch Dogs 2 – Ouoro Edition – $ 49.99 (50% off)
- Farming Simulator 17 – $ 20,60 (33% off)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition – $ 20.66 (33% off)
To check the complete list with all the offers, just click on this link. The promotion runs through Aug. 25, more than enough time for you to look over and over for that unmissable discount and indulge in adding another game to your collection – even though it may take a while before you have time to play it.
See More At TechWikies.