Oppo is a major Chinese brand part of the BBK Electronics group, as well as Vivo and OnePlus. It has the Reno series as its main line of smartphones, composed by several models like the Oppo Reno 10X Zoom, for example.
But, there is a cheaper model, called Oppo Reno Z, which brings some differences to have a lower price and which now arrives in the Italian market.
The Reno Z that lands there bring a MediaTek Helio P90 processor, different from what is in other markets in Europe, which brings a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710.
In addition, it is offered in a single variant with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of space for internal storage. The rest of its technical specifications have not changed, keeping the dual rear camera being the main 48-megapixel camera with Sony’s IMX586 sensor.
Technical specifications – Oppo Reno Z
- 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (2340×1080 pixels)
- Display with a notch in drop shape and ratio of 19.5: 9
- Mediatek Helio P90 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 128 GB internal storage
- 32MP front camera
- Dual rear camera
- Sony IMX586 48MP Main Sensor
- 5MP secondary sensor for depth of field
- Battery capacity: 4.035 mAh
- Digital reader under the display
- P2 port for headphones and USB-C
- Android OS 9.0 Pie under the ColorOS 6 interface