Oppo has just confirmed that it will launch a very special edition of one of the most powerful and beautiful devices of the year in partnership with one of the most renowned teams in world football.
In an official publication on their social networks, the manufacturer revealed that on Thursday (17) the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom will win a Special Edition Barcelona FC, following the tradition of the company that already presented other models with the well-known “Barcelona Edition”: including the Oppo R7 Plus, R9, and R11 (click on the models to find out more).
In the official video provided by the company on Chinese social network Weibo, we see the call highlighting the words “Barça!”, Making clear allusion to the team, in addition to the terms “night” and “1x, 5x and 10x” to highlight the incredible night mode for photos and the 10x zoom that gives the smartphone its name thanks to its periscope-shaped lens. We also see the name “VOOC”, Oppo’s trademark for quick loading.
Further details regarding the smartphone have not yet been released, but in less than 24 hours we should know the complete information regarding the device.
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom
- 6.6-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (2340x1080p)
- Display without notch with ratio 19.5: 9
- 2.5D Cutout Front Panel and Gorilla Glass 6 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 8-core processor
- 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM
- 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage
- 16 MP retractable front camera with LED flash and f / 2.0 aperture
- Triple rear camera with a superzoom
- Sony IMX586 48 MP main sensor with f / 1.7, OIS and PDAF
- Secondary sensor with ultra-wide 8 MP (120º) f / 2.2 lens
- Terrestrial 13 MP (f / 3.0) sensor with telephoto / zoom lens in periscope format
- 4.00 mAh battery with fast charge VOOC 3.0
- Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.0 interface
- Dimensions 162 x 77.2 x 9.3 mm