Recently presented in China, the OPPO K3, which drew attention by betting on a proposal that combines visual characteristics of the OPPO Reno and the hardware of Realme 3 Pro is preparing to be officialized in the Indian market, having the Amazon of the country itself revealed some related teaser to the device.
In it, some of the main details of the device are evaluated, such as the AMOLED screen with good use in the body/screen ratio and protection of the Corning Gorilla Glass 5, as well as the “Eye Protection” function.
Speaking of the hardware itself, this device was presented in 3 variants for the Chinese market, all with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset and 6 / 64GB, 8 / 128GB or 8 / 256GB RAM and storage options, something that may not happen in the Indian market.
For now, there is no information about the price or availability of the device considering its price in China, it is very likely that it is also available below the $ 1,000 in converted securities.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM and storage: 6 / 64GB, 8 / 128GB or 6 / 256GB
- Screen: AMOLED Full HD + 6.5 “with Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Front camera: 16MP f / 2.0
- Rear Camera: 16MP f / 1.7 + 2MP f / 2.4
- Battery: 3.765 mAh
- Operating system: ColorOS 6 based on Android 9.0 Foot