OnePlus recently officialized its new series of high-end smartphones. What stands out most certainly is the OnePlus 7 Pro, with its OLED screen with 4K resolution and refresh rate of 90 Hz, as well as the retractable mechanism that houses the front camera. However, the standard model, OnePlus 7 , has also been revealed and very much resembles the OnePlus 6T. Now he gets an update with the news.
The new update made available to him brings the new security package for the month of June 2019 to Android, with internal fixes of the operating system. The changelog still promises optimization in the sensitivity of automatic brightness, sound quality and also the quality of images recorded with the camera.
Technical Specifications – OnePlus 7
- AMOLED screen of 6.41 inches with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and 60Hz
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset with 2.84 GHz CPU and Adreno 640 GPU
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM LPDDR4X
- 128 or 256 GB of UFS 3.0 storage
- 48 megapixel rear cameras with f / 1.7 aperture and 5 megapixels with f / 2.4 aperture
- 16-megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Connectivity Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, WiFi AC, USB 3.1 type C
- 3.700 mAh battery
- Dimensions 157.7 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm
- Weight of 182 grams
- Android OS 9.0 Pie with OxygenOS
Recommended: Drones Carreras FPV For PC (Windows & MAC)
The update is being distributed gradually to all OTA-compatible devices (over-the-air). So it may take a while for it to arrive on your smartphone. If you want to drill through the queue, you can try to search for the update through the operating system settings menu.