We have already seen several leaks and rumors talking about the Rhine 2, successor to the model presented in the first half of this year. It should be a premium mid-range model with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor and 20: 9 screen. Another device should be the Rhine 2F, which would be a little simpler than the standard variant, with Snapdragon 710. Now we see rumors about the Rhine A.
The Rhine A came in rendering and looks very similar to other intermediate Oppo models, such as the Oppo A5s and Oppo A9. The Rhine A would have two rear cameras and still gradient color finish, but the fingerprint reader is not visible, implying that it will be under the screen, which will be AMOLED. In addition, a drop-shaped notch is at the top of the display.
Alleged technical specifications – Oppo Reno A
- 6.5 inch AMOLED display with Full HD + resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 eight-core processor
- 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage space
- 16-megapixel main rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture
- 2-megapixel secondary rear camera for depth
- 25-megapixel front camera with aperture f; 2.4
- Dimensions: 158.4 × 75.4 × 7.8 mm
- Weight: 169 grams
- 3600 mAh battery
The Rhine A will be available in gradient blue and black but does not yet have a date for it to be made official by Oppo. Remembering that the Rhine 2 will be unveiled by the brand on August 28, and hopefully, it will end up there too. Now we need to wait for more news.