The Nokia 9 PureView smartphone hit the mobile market this year as one of HMD Global’s big bets for 2019, namely that it has 5 rear cameras, which together give a resolution of 60 megapixels. Something that caused curiosity recently was the discovery that the device would have another choice of color.
The information was shared via video on the Motors24. ee channel, showing details of the smartphone in gray, leaving the design chrome style and very interesting for the general context of the idea of the product.
However, this option was not marketed, only Midnight Blue, which has always been shown in renderings and preliminary leaks. HMD gave no explanation as to why they should not use this color for marketing, but you can check out the gray product in the video below.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.8 GHz (Kryo 385)
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- Screen: pylon QHD + 5.99 “with protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Front Camera: 20MP
- Rear camera: 5 x 12MP sensors each with aperture f / 1.82 (2x RGB + 3x mono)
- Battery: 3.320 mAh
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie One Edition