After Android 10 became official, several companies began their work to deliver the update to their devices. Nokia is one of the fastest companies when it comes to delivering software updates for its models, and it seems to keep that tradition. Having already released the new system update for Nokia 8.1, another phone seems to be with the news coming.
This is the Nokia 9 PureView, which was launched earlier this year at Mobile World Congress 2019, and features its five rear camera system.
At that time, it was released with Android 9.0 Pie as its operating system, and according to Geekbench, it should be getting Android 10 soon, as it was benchmarked with the new software.
Interestingly, the score scored is significantly lower compared to what it did when running the older version of the system. Now, it is waiting to see when it will be stably released to the general public.
Recommended: Ali browser For PC (Windows & MAC)
Technical Specifications – Nokia 9 PureView
- 5.99 inch OLED display with QHD + resolution
- Display notched and 18: 9 aspect ratio
- PureDisplay Technology with HDR10 Support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Chipset
- 6 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage
- The single 20-megapixel front camera
- Five rear cameras with ZEISS lenses
- 12-megapixel RGB main sensor with f / 1.8 aperture
- The second 12-megapixel RGB sensor
- 12-megapixel monochrome sensor
- The second 12-megapixel monochrome sensor
- Third 12-megapixel monochrome
- 3,320 mAh battery with wireless charging support
- On-screen biometric reader
- IP67 certification
- Android 9 Pie with Android One program