Approved recently in Anatel, the One Action is coming to represent the family of Motorola next to the One Vision in our country.
The new phone has already featured a range of leaks, showing three main cameras and a white version, keeping the design more harmonious and simple.
As reported last week, the Motorola One Action will be released in three versions: white, gold and blue, and this is the last one we received this time courtesy of Android Headlines.
The blue cell phone shows a more discreet and somewhat handsome concept, and reminds one brother a lot in the Sapphire Gradient edition – check it there:
The new rendering shows a locking screen identical to One Vision, something that reinforces that it will only be an update of this generation.
You can also watch a USB-type C input on the bottom of the device, and unlike the previous rendering, the P2 (3.5mm) headphone port also gets highlighted in the picture.
The most accurate details about the triple-camera configuration of this phone remain unknown so far, but rumors have always confirmed that it will feature three sensors on the back, the main one having 12.6 megapixels.
In an overview, we have the following specifications:
- 6.3-inch screen with 21: 9 ratio and Full HD resolution +
- Samsung Exynos 9609 Octa-Core Processor Up to 2.2 GHz
- Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB, 64 GB or 128 GB of space for internal storage (UFS 2.1)
- Main camera with three sensors (not specified)
- The 12.6-megapixel front camera and f2.0 aperture
- Dimensions of 160,1mm x 71,2mm x 8,7mm
- Weight of 181 grams
- 3,500 mAh battery
- Fingerprint reader, USB-C and P2 connectors
- Android 9 Foot as an Operating System