In April, Motorola introduced its new Moto G6 handsets, accompanied by the smaller brothers Moto E5. On that occasion, they only brought the Moto G6 Play and Moto G6 with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal, while only the Plus model had 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of space.
Now, just over a month later, the Moto G6 has gained a variant with more memory, both for storage and for RAM. A 4 GB / 64 GB option appeared on the company’s official website. The price of it makes it exactly between the Moto G6 3/32 and the Moto G6 Plus. Look:
- 5.7 inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2160 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 platform with eight cores up to 1.8 GHz
- GPU Adreno 506
- 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB or 64 GB of space for internal storage, expandable via microSD
- Dual 12 + 5 megapixel dual main camera with dual-LED flash
- 8 megapixel front camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint reader
- Dimensions 153.7 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm
- 3.000 mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system under interface customized by Motorola
The recommended price for it was set at 400$, only black, which fits this version between the 3/32 model, which costs 1299 reais, and the Moto G6 Plus, 460$.