In April, Motorola introduced its new Moto G6 handsets, accompanied by the smaller brothers Moto E5. On that occasion, they only brought the Moto G6 Play and Moto G6 with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal, while only the Plus model had 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of space.
Now, just over a month later, the Moto G6 has gained a variant with more memory, both for storage and for RAM. A 4 GB / 64 GB option appeared on the company’s official website. The price of it makes it exactly between the Moto G6 3/32 and the Moto G6 Plus. Look:
- 5.7 inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2160 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 platform with eight cores up to 1.8 GHz
- GPU Adreno 506
- 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB or 64 GB of space for internal storage, expandable via microSD
- Dual 12 + 5 megapixel dual main camera with dual-LED flash
- 8 megapixel front camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint reader
- Dimensions 153.7 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm
- 3.000 mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system under interface customized by Motorola
The recommended price for it was set at 400$, only black, which fits this version between the 3/32 model, which costs 1299 reais, and the Moto G6 Plus, 460$.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.