The latest generation of Black Shark gamers is coming to the west soon. The devices, which have physical buttons of type L and R, which are already known to players of all types, were very impressive when dismantled thanks to a unique construction structure with two batteries. Now the cell phone is expected to reach Europeans next week.
The Black Shark 3 and 3 Pro will arrive in Europe on May 8, according to the poster released by Xiaomi on the company’s official website. The smartphones were presented in March this year and, since then, it has undergone several types of durability tests, where it did not disappoint at all, proving itself resistant due to the metallic structure.
There is still no information about prices in Europe, but the starting price in China is 3,499 yuan, R $ 2,257 in direct conversion. The Pro version sells for 4,699 yuan, equivalent to R $ 3,031 without considering taxes and fees.
Specifications Black Shark 3 Pro
- 7.1 inch OLED screen with Quad HD + resolution (3120 x 1440 pixels)
- Notched panel with 90 Hz rate and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Eight-core processor with speeds up to 2.84 GHz
- Adreno 650 GPU with MEMC chip for frame rate interpolation
- 8 GB and 12 GB of internal memory
- 256 GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage
- 20 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- 64 MP main sensor
- 13 MP sensor with a wide-angle lens
- 5 MP sensor for depth of field data
- 5G connectivity, Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5
- Dedicated triggers to facilitate gameplay
- Headphone jack with Hi-Res audio support
- 5,000 mAh battery with 65W fast charge