Miracle Merchant is a card game in which we will control an alchemist’s apprentice who must make potions for the clients that enter his store. For this it will be necessary to combine four cards trying to use the ingredients demanded by each client.
The Miracle Merchant game system is much simpler than it may seem at first glance. Our objective will be to zero our four decks of cards, each one of a different color. And for that we’ll have to use the deck cards to create potions. Now, when creating potions we will have to take many aspects into account: the client’s preferred ingredient, the total value of the potion, or what ingredients are more abundant for us, among other things.
To be able to finish a game it is essential to leave the four of clubs of cards to zero, as in a solitaire. And it will not be easy. Creating potions at the beginning of the game is simple because we have lots of cards of each color, but in the final measures of each game we will have to use all our ingenuity to create a valid potion.
Miracle Merchant is an ingenious and fun card game, with games lasting approximately two to five minutes. The visual section of the game, in addition, as it is already tradition in the titles of Arnold Rauers, is an authentic delight.
More from Us: Yaddo For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Card Game Miracle Merchant on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Miracle Merchant on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Miracle Merchant” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Miracle Merchant icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Miracle Merchant APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Miracle Merchant for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Miracle Merchant For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Fiverr – Freelance Services For PC (Windows & MAC).