And Microsoft continues to expand the already excellent Xbox Game Pass game library, as if the 20 Bethesda games that are already available on the company’s subscription service and confirmation that the developer’s future titles will be exclusive to Xbox, were not enough, being made available at launch for Game Pass subscribers, Microsoft now announces what will arrive on the platform in the coming days of March.
Among the main highlights, we have the arrival of Undertale, the darling indie game that won over the public and specialized critics and that can be downloaded right now in the Game Pass for Console, PC, and cloud.
Other great news arrives on March 18, Thursday: Empire of Sin (Console, PC and cloud), Torchlight III (PC), Star Wars: Squadrons (via EA Play for Console) and the highly praised Nier: Automata, which will be released only for the Game Pass for PC.
In the following week, we will have the arrival of Octopath Traveler and Genesis Noir for Console and PC, as well as Supraland and Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire for PC, all of these on March 25th. On March 30, the indie Narita Boy arrives for all Game Pass platforms.
Finally, we have the arrival of Outriders that will be available on the Xbox Game Pass on the same day of its launch, on April 1st. The first-person action game has elements of RPG and shooter and can be played in solo mode, with a single-player campaign, but the main focus is on multiplayer co-op mode with three people in the same team.
Also being released for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Google Stadia, Outriders will be available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, and Windows 10 via Game Pass.
- Undertale (console, PC, and cloud) – Now Available
- Empire of Sin ( Console, PC, and cloud ) – March 18
- Nier: Automata (PC) – March 18
- Star Wars: Squadrons (Console via EA Play) – March 18
- Torchlight III (PC) – March 18
- Genesis Noir (Console and PC) – March 25
- Octopath Traveler (Console and PC) – March 25
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition (PC) – March 25
- Supraland (PC) – March 25
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life ( Console, PC, and cloud ) – March 25
- Narita Boy ( Console, PC, and Cloud ) – March 30
- Outriders ( Console, PC, and cloud ) – April 1
Leaving the Game Pass
- Hyperdot (Console and PC) – March 31
- Journey to the Savage Planet (Console) – March 31
- Machinarium (PC) – March 31