Developed by XDA Developers forum participants, the Lawnchair Launcher is constantly receiving exciting new features to become a viable home screen option to replace the ones available in the market.
Proof of this constant evolution is the announcement that the 2.0-2130 version has come with a number of implementations that include feature innovations and also improved application stability overall.
- Experiments with brightness sensor and our thematic system (by Till Kottmann)
- Add gallery selection icons (by phone)
- Add a button to reset custom icons (by phone)
- Add to Pixel blue dark theme variant (by phone)
- Add option to lock the desktop (by phone)
- Avoid locking the MIUI when the recent model is null (by phone)
- Trim dark notification badges for now (by Till Kottmann)
- Initial specifications of flower pots (categorization), analyzer, and rule sets. (by Till Kottmann)
- Add icon popup shortcut customizations (by phone)
- Fix color format ARGB (by phone)
The Lawnchair Launcher 2.0-2130 is not yet available for download in the Google Play Store, something that should change in the next few hours. However, if you are from the hurried group, you can install this version by downloading the file through APKMirror.