Vivo is a Chinese manufacturer that also operates in India and other places around the world. It has a wide range of smartphones in its catalog to serve the most diverse types of customers, from those who want basic devices to those who prefer the top of the line, but with a strong focus on intermediaries. Among its lines, one of the best known is the Z line.
It was expected to launch a model of this family in India, with fingerprint reader under the screen. Shortly after rumors indicated that he would be the Vivo Z1X an Indian version of Vivo Z5 revealed in China with officially scheduled for the first week of September.
Today we see a teaser being released by Vivo India’s official YouTube channel, confirming the launch of the Z1X for September 6, with an under-screen fingerprint reader. In addition, its design has also been confirmed.
Alleged technical specifications – Vivo Z1X
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 712
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 6GB or 8GB LPDDR4x
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 128GB or 256GB UFS 2.1
- Display: 6.38 “FullHD + AMOLED with 19.5: 9 aspect ratio and drop notch
- Front camera: 32MP f / 2.0
- Rear camera: 48MP f / 1.8 + 120MP wide-angle 8MP f / 2.2 + 2MP depth sensor f / 2.2
- Battery: 4,500 mAh with fast 22.5W charging
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
Recommended: Jurassic Tribes For PC (Windows & MAC)
That is, next September 6 we will finally meet the new intermediate smartphone of the brand. It is expected to be priced above Rs 15000, or approximately 863 reais in direct conversion and without the addition of national taxes.