Apple has released the final versions of iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 to all iPhone and iPad users because of devices capable of running iOS 13 / iPadOS 13.
Apple released a security update versioned as iOS 12.4.3 but for some older iPhone and iPad models including:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- 6 Plus
- mini 2
- mini 3
- iPod touches 6th generation
- TVOS 13.2 is also available for Apple TV.
- 1 How to Download & Install iOS 13.2 or iPadOS 13.2 Update
- 1.1 iOS 13.2 IPSW Direct Download Links
- 1.2 iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Direct Download Links
- 1.3 iOS 12.4.3 IPSW Direct Download Links
- 1.4 iOS 13.2 Release Notes
- 1.5 Camera
- 1.6 Emoji
- 1.7 AirPods support
- 1.8 Home App
- 1.9 Siri
- 1.10 Conclusion:
iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 includes:
- bug fixes and improvements
- 398 new Emoji icons
- including gender-neutral emoji options
- some new AirPods features
- new Siri privacy settings
- minor changes
How to Download & Install iOS 13.2 or iPadOS 13.2 Update
Always back up the iPhone or iPad to iCloud, iTunes, or a computer, before installing any system software update to iOS or ipadOS.
- Open the “Settings” app on iPhone or iPad
- Go to “General”, then to “Software Update”
- Choose “Download & Install” when the iOS 13.2 or iPadOS 13.2 update shows as available
The device will reboot automatically as part of updating iOS and iPadOS.
iOS 13.2 IPSW Direct Download Links
iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Direct Download Links
- 12.9-inch 2018 model 3rd generation
- 11 inch 2018 model
- 12.9-inch 1st generation
- 12.9-inch 2nd generation
iOS 12.4.3 IPSW Direct Download Links
iOS 13.2 Release Notes
The releases notes for iPadOS 13.2 are mostly the same except for the sections on iPhone and Deep Fusion:
iOS 13.2 introduces Deep Fusion. It is an advanced image processing system. But the fusion uses the A13 Bionic Neural Engine to capture images with dramatically better
- Reduced noise in lower light
- 11 Pro
- 11 Pro Max
Additional features include:
- Updated and additional emoji
- Announce Messages for AirPods
- support for AirPods Pro
- HomeKit Secure Video
- New Siri privacy settings
- HomeKit enabled routers
This update also contains bug fixes and improvements.
Furthermore, Deep Fusion for iPhone 11 series uses the A13 Bionic Neural Engine to capture multiple pictures at numerous exposures. But it’s Merely run a pixel-by-pixel analysis, and fuse the best quality components of the pictures along. Leading to photos with dramatically higher texture, details, and reduced noise, particularly for middle to low light-weight scenes.
Ability to vary the video resolution directly from the Camera app for iPhone 11 series.
Over 70 new or updated emoji, including animals, food, activities, new accessibility emoji, gender-neutral emoji, and skin tones because of selection for couple Emoji.
- Announce Messages with Siri to read your incoming messages but aloud to your AirPods
- AirPods Pro support
- HomeKit Secure Video enables you to privately capture, store, and view the encrypted video. But it does from your security cameras and features people, animal, and vehicle detection.
- HomeKit enabled routers to put you in control of what your HomeKit accessories further to communicate with over the internet or in your home.
- Because Privacy settings to control whether or not to help improve Siri and Dictation by allowing Apple. But to store the audio of your Siri and Dictation interactions
- Option to delete your Siri and Dictation history from Siri Settings
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements. This update:
- Fixes an issue that may prevent passwords from auto-filling in 3rd party apps.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent the keyboard from appearing when using Search.
- Addresses an issue where swipe to go home might not work on iPhone X and later.
- Fixes an issue where Messages would only send a single notification when the option to repeat alerts was enabled.
- Addresses an issue where Messages may display a phone number instead of a contact name.
- Resolves an issue that caused Contacts to launch to the previously opened contact instead of the contact list.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Markup annotations from being saved.
- Resolves an issue where saved notes could temporarily disappear.
- Fixes an issue where iCloud Backup might not complete after tapping Backup Now in Settings.
- Improves performance when using AssistiveTouch to activate App Switcher
- Other software updates are available including:
- tvOS 13.2 for Apple TV,
- iOS 12.4.3 for some older iPhone and iPad models
- and an update to HomePods
For any queries and questions simply drop a comment in the comment section below!