And the Huawei P30 Pro smartphone just received an update package that will be very welcome, especially for those who like to have optimizations in the tale of the device, as the device now has DC Dimming and also improvements to the use of the reader. digital images.
The Chinese manufacturer has faced several problems in recent months since Donald Trump has decided to close the US borders so that Huawei continues to make its technology available in the country. Such action affected directly in the medium-term plans of the company, which had its production reduced and saw the plans of domination of the mobile market go down.
Another thud suffered was in relation to Google, which will terminate its contract with the company to supply the Android operating system, as well as updates and access to the library of Play Store applications. Obviously, the Chinese did not sit idly by and are already working on a proprietary OS version, ArkOS.
Although the official contract ends in August, Huawei is taking advantage of the remaining two months for Android to say “goodbye” to its smartphones to give its users the best user experience possible. Recently the Chinese sent via OTA update of EMUI 220.127.116.11, which brings several improvements to the screen of the P30 Pro, as well as other additional features.
Among the novelties for the display, we have the arrival of DC Dimming, which offers a less tiring use of the cell phone to the eyes due to the lighting model used in this type of screen. While still in the display, optimizations were made to improve unlocking when using the digital reader.
Another interesting news for music lovers is a modification of Bluetooth, which features a new low-latency mode that aims to enhance the experience of using wireless headphones as well as improve the quality of the audio played by them, an additional attractive for audiophiles
- This update adds the DC darkening mode, preventing flickering of the screen.
- Adds the DC darkening mode, preventing screen flicker. Go to Settings> Display> Visual comfort to enable Flicker reduction.
- Adds Huawei’s ultra-low latency Bluetooth technology, enabling high-quality audio and video synchronization without sound and video, delivering an exciting listening and viewing experience.
- It improves the quality of the photo, making the colors more natural and authentic.
- Corrects the abnormal display of videos recorded by the front camera.
- Adds the option to enter a second face.
- Optimizes fingerprint authentication. Re-fingerprint to enhance user experience
- Fixes the issue where display colors are abnormal in certain scenarios.
- Allows messages and notifications to appear on a locked screen with live wallpaper.
- Fixes the problem that the screen does not automatically turn off in certain scenarios. Optimizes system stability for smoother overall performance.
Recommended: Rise of War For PC (Windows & MAC)
- 6.47 inch OLED curve display with full HD resolution +
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 Chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- 128/256/512 GB of storage
- 40MP (Super Sensor; f / 1.6) + 20 MP (Wide-Angle; f / 2.2) + 8 MP (10x Hybrid Zoom) + 3D ToF Camera
- 32MP front camera
- 4.200 mAh battery
- 40W Rapid Charging Stand
- Android 9 Foot as an Operating System
- Colors: Midnight Black, Breathing Crystal (White), Aurora (Green) and Amer Sunrise (Orange)
Kamran Haider is a new star at Techwikies, You will be reading his work a lot in our News Section. He is one of those people you can call Jack of all Trades. You can find Him on social media by using the links given below.