At the end of June, Huawei introduced its MediaPad M6 tablet with Kirin 980 and 2K screen. Now the device has received an update with the Ark Compiler feature, which arrives as a successor to ART and aims to increase the level of the Android experience.
In practice, the compiler brings improvements related to the responsiveness and smoothness of the system – also acting on applications. In addition, it is considered the first of the segment to have multilingual optimization.
This means that developers can compile multiple languages into a single machine code simultaneously. The action would occur without having to create additional consumption in different languages.
The new update for the MediaPad M6 still contains enhancements to points such as fingerprint unlocking performance, voice assistant features, user interface – for third-party apps -, touch sensitivity and pen experience.
It is worth remembering that the tablet was released in two versions, with differences in screen size: one with 8.4 inches and the other with 10.8 inches.
What is your assessment regarding the inclusion of the Ark Compiler for the Huawei tablet? Tell us!
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 980
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.6GHz
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP10
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Internal Storage: 64 GB or 128 GB
- External storage: microSD up to 512 GB (not included)
- Screen: IPS 2K 8.4 “or 10.8” and aspect ratio 16:10
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Battery: 6,100 mAh (8.4 “) and 7,500 mAh (10.8”)
- Operating system: EMIUI 9.1 based on Android 9.0 Foot