The German site Smartdroid published on Tuesday (03) new information regarding the final price of Mate 20 X 5G in the country. According to the leak, Chinese giant Huawei is likely to offer an extremely competitive price to debut 5G connectivity networks in Germany.
Unlike the Galaxy S10 5G that there cost 1,249 Euros (equivalent to R $ 4,425), Huawei must submit Kill 20 X 5G at lower price – but still too salty – from 999 Euros (about US $ 4,340) approaching a little more of the surprisingly cheap Mi Mix 3 5G , which in Europe is offered for the value of 699 Euros .
Huawei is due to present official news on the event scheduled for July 9 in Italy. In the city of Milan, the Chinese giant should give details of the availability of Mate 20 X 5G in Europe and the final price of the product.
The Mate 20 X 5G comes on the market with a considerable reduction in its battery capacity, going from 5,000 mAh of the original version to 4,200 mAh. According to Huawei, this was necessary because the 5G antennas are thicker than the 4G antennas and therefore take up more space.
Recommended: Waaap For PC (Windows & MAC)
We also have a giant 7.2-inch screen, HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset next to a Huawei Balong 5000 chipset that allows you to receive and send data from the 5G network. The device also has 6 GB of RAM, 128 GB of internal storage and three rear cameras with 40 MP main sensor.
- 7.2-inch OLED screen and Full HD resolution +
- Display with a notch in a drop shape and 19: 9 ratio
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 Chipset
- Huawei Balong 5000 chipset for 5G capacities
- 6 GB of RAM
- 128 GB internal storage
- 24MP front camera with f / 2.0
- Triple rear camera with Leica lens
- 40 MP f / 1.8 main sensor
- 20 MP sensor with ultra-wide f / 2.2 lens
- 8 MP sensor with f / 2.4 telephoto / zoom lens
- 4,200 mAh battery with support for fast charging
- Dimensions 174.6 x 85.4 x 8.15 mm
- Android 9 Pie running under EMUI 9.1