Despite the US trade clash against Huawei, preventing US companies from working with the Chinese giant and Huawei itself supplying equipment to the US, the company continues to introduce new devices to the global market and continues to work on the next generations of smartphones to launch in the coming months.
After hinting at what could be the New 5i Pro, new information now suggests that Huawei should reuse the same smartphone body to adopt in the simpler version of this year’s Mate 30line.
According to the most recent leaks, the Mate 30 Lite will have four rear cameras with 24 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP and 2 MP more sensors, as well as the biometric reader in the back cover.
In addition to the four rear cameras, the handset should offer a 24 MP front camera that would be housed in the circular notch in the upper left corner of the display, leaving aside the wide notch of previous editions and betting on more content utilization area.
Other preliminary specifications indicate that the Mate 30 Lite can count on 6.4-inch Full HD + screen, Kirin 810 processor and variants of 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM with 128 GB of storage in both options, in addition to a battery of 4,000 mAh with support for fast 20W charging.
Huawei Mate 30 Lite: possible specifications
- 6.4 inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD + resolution (2310x1080p)
- Display with a notch in circular format and 19: 9 ratio
- HiSilicon Kirin 810 Chipset
- Eight-core intermediate processor manufactured in 7nm lithography
- 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM
- 128 GB internal storage
- 24MP front camera
- Quad rear camera
- 24 MP main sensor
- 8 MP sensor with a wide-angle lens
- 2 MP sensor with a macro lens
- 2MP sensor for depth of field
- 4000 mAh battery with 20W quick charging