Honor is part of Huawei as a subsidiary brand. Both companies keep their model catalog well packed with options to meet the most diverse needs of the audience, with the difference that Honor focuses on younger audiences as well as cost-effective handsets. A few weeks ago she introduced Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro, phones that feature intermediate features, which are a hit in China.
The simplest Honor 9X was unveiled by the company in three color options, Magic Night Black (black), Call Sea Blue (blue) and Charm Red (red), while the Pro still had access to Phantom Purple.
Now a new variant comes to the default device catalog, called Icelandic White. It mixes pink, yellow, blue and white hues, mimicking the refractive properties of snow light.
The Honor 9X in Icelandic White color will be available in the Chinese market from tomorrow, for the same price charged for other versions of the model. To date, there are no details on the availability of this variant on the international market.
Technical Specifications – Honor 9X
- 6.59 inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD + resolution
- HiSilicon Kirin 810 Eight-Core Processor
- 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB or 128 GB internal storage space
- The dual rear camera, of which:
- 48-megapixel primary sensor (f / 1.8)
- 2-megapixel secondary depth-of-field sensor (f / 2.4)
- The 16-megapixel front pop-up camera
- 4,000 mAh battery
- The fingerprint reader on the power button
- P2 and USB-C input
- Android 9.0 Pie under the EMUI 9 interface
Kamran Haider is a new star at Techwikies, You will be reading his work a lot in our News Section. He is one of those people you can call Jack of all Trades. You can find Him on social media by using the links given below.