After months of rumors and leaks talking about the world’s first smartphone with five rear cameras, we have seen HMD Global finally officialize the Nokia 9 PureView during the Mobile World Congress 2019, which took place in Barcelona, Spain, at the end of February. This is the Finnish brand’s flagship device, which features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor internally.
The model is already on sale in several countries around the world, such as the United States, Taiwan, Italy, and even India, for example. And to promote it, Juho Sarvikas, product manager for HMD Global, used his official Twitter account to share a video extolling a number of his features, such as ZEISS lens cameras, wireless charging technology, and the glass.
Technical specifications – Nokia 9 PureView
- 5.99-inch OLED screen with QHD +
- Display without notch and ratio 18: 9
- PureDisplay technology with HDR10 support
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- 6 GB of RAM LPDDR4X
- 128 GB internal storage
- The single 20-megapixel front camera
- Five rear cameras with ZEISS lenses
- 12-megapixel RGB main sensor with f / 1.8 aperture
- The second 12-megapixel RGB sensor
- 12-megapixel monochrome sensor
- The second 12-megapixel monochrome sensor
- Third monochrome 12 megapixel
- 3.320 mAh battery with support for wireless charging
- Biometric screen reader
- IP67 Certification
- Android 9 Foot with Android One program
Kamran Haider is a new star at Techwikies, You will be reading his work a lot in our News Section. He is one of those people you can call Jack of all Trades. You can find Him on social media by using the links given below.