After many leaks, rumors, and even a brief appearance at the official Google store in Canada, the Pixel 4A remains unreleased, puzzling thousands of fans of the search giant’s smartphone lineup who are anxiously awaiting the model’s debut.
The big news for today is that, apparently, the waiting game involving the middleman (who just had a supposed 5G version listed by a telecom ) is about to end – that’s because the trickster Jon Prosser just posted on Twitter what appears to be the day of the official product launch.
According to Prosser, the smartphone will be made official on August 3 , as we can see in the publication below:
Finally happy to give a final update on Pixel 4a!
The last date I gave you (provided in the tweet below) is the launch day!
Pixel 4a. August 3. 100%.
Only question is…
Do you care anymore? Or have they pushed this off too much? https://t.co/SZkQpvRAZI
— Jon Prosser (@jon_prosser) July 26, 2020
Together with this news we also had the leak of the laptop in the Geekbench database, confirming several details of the hardware.
According to the data, the processor chosen by Google will, in fact, be the Snapdragon 730 with 6 GB of RAM, shipping Android 10 as the operating system.
- 5.81 “Full HD + OLED screen, 443 PPI, 60Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6 GB of RAM
- 64 or 128 GB of UFS 2.1 storage
- 8 MP front camera (Sony IMX355, f / 2.0, FF, EIS)
- 12 MP rear camera (Sony IMX363, f / 1.73, EIS and OIS)
- 4G LTE connectivity, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, USB-C, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, Dual SIM (nano-SIM + eSIM)
- The fingerprint sensor at the rear
- 3,080 mAh battery
- Android 10 Operating System
- Dimensions: 144.2 x 69.4 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 135 ~ 140g