A few months ago we saw the launch of the Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro in China, a pair that drew the public’s attention for value. With this, many began to ask about its launch in the international market.
Xiaomi made the Mi 9T the global model for the Redmi K20 a few weeks ago, retaining all the features of the Chinese device, including the Snapdragon 730 chipset.
But no information citing the Pro variant was revealed, and only rumors pointed to the existence of a Mi 9T Pro. Now new rumors talk about him again.
Apparently, the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro should be available soon in the European market, in two memory variants. One would be 64 GB of internal storage space and one of 128 GB of memory.
- 6.39 inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- 19.5: 9 aspect ratio notched display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- 6 GB and 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage
- 20 MP Retractable Front Camera
- Triple rear camera
- Main sensor with a common lens and Sony IMX586 48 MP sensor
- 13 MP Ultra Wide Angle Lens Sensor
- 8 MP Telephoto Lens Sensor
- Fingerprint reader under the display
- P2 headphone jack
- NFC support
- 4000 mAh battery with 18W quick charge support
- Android 9.0 Pie running under MIUI 10
Finally, the rumor says that the base model will cost 429 euros or approximately 1414 reais in direct conversion and without the addition of national taxes, and the most expensive will be set at 479 euros, about 2137 reais. Unfortunately, there is no set date for his arrival on the market, but supposedly it should not take long.