Following the arrival of the notches at the top of the screen, companies began to look for some different solutions to get the best possible frontal performance, while trying to escape the notch.
With that, we saw the arrival of smartphones with two screens, with a retractable camera and even with flip and rotating cameras, as seen in the Galaxy A80, Samsung intermediary.
Many have been curious to know how this mechanism works. Today, the famous leaker Ice Universe (@UniverseIce) on Twitter, used its official profile to broadcast a video that shows all this engineering work going on. According to him, the video was recorded precisely by a Samsung engineer.
This is the mechanical structure of the Galaxy A80 camera, which is very complicated but takes up space.
Video from a Chinese Samsung engineer pic.twitter.com/YTdLfyqIFI
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) July 3, 2019
Recommended: Diamond Clock Live Wallpaper For PC (Windows & MAC)
Technical specifications – Samsung Galaxy A80
- Super AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution +
- Display in “New Infinity” format
- Snapdragon 730 Processor
- Octa Core Chipset, (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.8GHz)
- 8 GB of RAM
- 128GB of storage
- No MicroSD card support
- Triple front and rear camera
- 48 MP main sensor (f / 2.0)
- 8 MP secondary sensor (f / 2.2 ultra-wide)
- ToF tertiary sensor
- 3.700 mAh battery
- Digital reader under the display
- 25W Rapid Charging Stand
- No P2 port for headphones
- Android 9 Foot as an Operating System
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.5 x 9.3 mm
- Colors: black, gold and white