Samsung continues to update the Galaxy A family with “s” versions. We recently had the launch of the A30s and A50s, which hit the Indian market with improved cameras and extra features.
The next release of the company should be the Galaxy A70s, which has already been certified by TENAA and had some confirmed specifications. Now, Google itself has released new details about Samsung’s upcoming intermediary.
According to the official Google Play page, the Galaxy A70s should be made official with FHD + display, Snapdragon 675 processor and 6 GB of RAM.
Despite not being on the Google Playlist, the new Galaxy A70s should also be made official with the updated main camera. According to the latest information, at the rear, we will have a 64 MP GW1 sensor.
Finally, the battery has a capacity of 4,400 mAh and the device already runs Android 9.0 Pie. However, so far, Samsung has not yet confirmed when the A70s will be made official. Even so, it seems that the new intermediary should reach the Indian market soon.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.0GHz
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- External storage: up to 512GB microSD
- Screen: 6.7 “Super AMOLED Full HD +
- Front camera: not disclosed
- Rear camera: triple with 64MP main sensor
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Operating system: One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.7 x 7.9mm
Looking forward to the launch of the Galaxy A70s? Tell us your expectations in the comments.