The Samsung Galaxy A51 has been the protagonist of rumors for a long time, making the public’s expectations for its launch even more attractive, as it brings good configurations compared to other intermediaries that are present in the market today it can deliver a Good overall set.
Recently the device has gained certification in South Korea that ratifies the implementation of the battery with a capacity of 4,000 mAh, giving it an equivalent autonomy with the Galaxy A50 and A50s.
Although the document does not show as much information about the smartphone, it is already well known to the public that it can count on a 32 MP front camera and a set of four 48, 12, 12 and 5 megapixel rear cameras, giving a diversity of photographic features. for those who decide to invest in the product.
Samsung has not yet revealed the actual date when the A51 will be announced, but recent information suggests that such a release is not far from being realized, as most of the required certifications have been acquired and nothing else prevents it from being released. made available to the public
Recommended: I Peel Good For PC (Windows & MAC)
Possible technical specifications
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 9611
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.3GHz
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB or 128GB
- External storage: undisclosed limit microSD
- Display: 6.5 “Super AMOLED Full HD + with droplet notch
- Front camera: 32MP
- Rear quad-camera:
- 48 MP main sensor
- 12 MP wide-angle secondary sensor
- 12 MP telephoto tertiary sensor
- Quaternary 5 MP depth sensor
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Operating system: One UI 2.0 based on Android 10