Compaq Brasil has just announced its new line of Presario CQ-17 notebooks, which features ultra-thin 17mm thickness and striking design.
The notebook has innovative features, aiming to provide the public with a fast and quality performance for a good cost-benefit.
Powered by the Intel Core i5 processor, the machine features 16GB Intel Optane Memory technology, an intelligent system accelerator that adjusts to your tasks automatically learning user habits to speed up the most frequently used apps.
The new Presario CQ-17 features 500GB of HD and 4GB of RAM and offers user security through the fingerprint reader, optimized for unlocking Windows 10 with just 1 touch.
The model also features USB-type C port, which accepts the connection on either side of the connector, enabling faster and longer loads
- 14 “HD (1366 x 768) screen with 16: 9 aspect ratio
- Intel Core i5 Processor
- GPU Intel HD Graphics 500
- 4 GB of DDR3L RAM
- 500 GB of storage (SATA HDD)
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB-C 3.0, 1x HDMI,
- Connector for headphones, microphone, SD, MS and MS-Pro card reader
- Wi-Fi 802.11n and Bluetooth
- 2200 mAh battery
- Operating System Windows 10 Home
- Dimensions: 344 x 242 x 17.6 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
With a suggested retail price of R $ 2,999.00, the Presario CQ-17 will be available at Compaq authorized reseller and distributor centers, starting June / 2019.
Speaking of notebooks, several models were announced during Computex2019, so if you’re looking for a new laptop, it’s worth checking the various release guidelines that have been posted here in TodoCelular.