Charter Spectrum is among the top service providers in the country with millions of active customers and service availability in over 40 states. It offers high-speed internet, phone, and Cable TV at affordable prices, ensuring everyone has access to these reliable services.
One of the best things about being a Spectrum customer is having access to 24/7 Spectrum customer service teams. However, many of the customers face issues while reaching out to them, especially when they have to pay their bills.
So, in this article, we will have a look at ways for Charter Spectrum customers to reach out to customer service including the phone number where they can call to pay their bills.
Charter Spectrum Billing Phone Number
One of the easiest ways to pay your bills with Charter Spectrum is via phone. For that, you can dial the Spectrum bill pay number 1-844-518-2665 and get in touch with a customer support rep who can assist you in the process. This is especially convenient for those who are not comfortable with using their card details online for security reasons.
However, keep in mind that before you call to pay your bill, you will need to have your account number and credit card number with you. The representative will verify your details and enter your card information to complete the billing process.
Other Ways to Pay Your Charter Spectrum Bill
Along with calling the bill payment number, you can also pay your bill via different methods. These include;
- Online Bill Payments
When customers sign-up for Charter Spectrum services, they can also create their online account on Spectrum’s website. This account allows them to keep an eye on their services, make changes to them whenever they want, and even make bill payments.
If you have created your online account, here is how you can pay your bill online.
- Visit Spectrum.net and login using your username and password.
- Head to the billing section and click on “Make a Payment”.
- Select “One-Time Payment Method” and enter your card details or the details for your checking or savings account. In case, you have made payments online before, you can also use the recent payment option to use the saved information from past transactions.
- Click “Continue” to complete the process. The payment will be charged to your account and you will receive a notification for that.
- Via My Spectrum App
Just bill payments via website, customers can also use My Charter Spectrum App to make online bill payments. To do so, you need to follow the steps below.
- Sign in to My Spectrum App using your Charter Spectrum login details.
- Click the “Make a Payment” button in the billing section.
- Choose an appropriate payment method that works for you. This can be via a credit/debit card or checking/saving account.
- Pay it immediately or choose a different payment date to schedule it for later.
- Enter the payment amount as per your current bill. In case there is some pending amount as well, you can pay up to $1000 using the App.
- Tap on “Make a Payment” once you have entered all the information.
- By Visiting a Nearby Spectrum Store
Since it is not always possible for everyone to make a payment online, Spectrum makes it easier for customers to pay their bills by visiting the Spectrum stores. In there, customers can pay cash, use their credit/debit card, or even via money order or a check.
If you don’t know where your nearest Spectrum store is, you can search for Spectrum Store Locator and enter your zip code to find the details about the nearest store.
- By Mail
If you don’t have a Charter Spectrum store nearby and can’t make an online payment, there’s also the option of sending your bill to Spectrum via mail.
To use this option, note down the Spectrum mailing address from your monthly billing statement. After that, get a neat envelope and enclose the check or the money order in that. Write down your Spectrum account number on that. You can also attach your paper bill with it and mail it to Spectrum.
Keep in mind that Spectrum doesn’t accept cash via mail, so don’t send cash in the envelope. Always use either a check or a money order.
More From Us: Top Reasons Why You Should Buy a Budget Mobile Phone
These are all the methods you can use to pay your Charter Spectrum bill. However, if you don’t want to worry about making bill payments every month, signing up for auto-pay might be your best shot. With that, your monthly bill shall be deducted from your account automatically every month and you will get a notification of that.