Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C acquired the Android Lollipop Android 5.0.1 update, and this present day update is available for Exynos 5433 variation of Samsung’s flagship Note 4. Android 5.0.1 Lollipop with construct variety N910CXXU1BOC3 rolled out in Poland in February and now a few more European countries such as Poland, Romania, and Hungary in addition to UAE, Brazil, and the Baltic place get this state-of-the-art construct soon. Proceed to install N910CXXU1BOC3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop on Galaxy Note four.
If you are from one of the nations as cited above, you then may acquire the OTA updates notification.
First Navigate to Settings > About phone > Software updates menu
However, in case you are from another country or having a problem even as the updating your Galaxy Note 4 via OTA then here is step by step guide to install the inventory N910CXXU1BOC3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop on Galaxy Notes four (Exynos 5433) manually.
Keep in mind to download this OTA replace manually to your Note 4, you must have a stable Wi-Fi connection. Moreover, The length of this OTA replace is set 1GB. If you are now geared up to replace your Galaxy Note four to this today’s inventory construct, then observe the given manual.
Android 5.1 Lollipop N910CXXU1BOC3 Firmware Details:
- Model: SM-N910C
- Model call: Galaxy Note four
- Country: Poland
- Version: Android 5.Zero.1 Lollipop
- Changelist: 4456638
- Build date: thirteen March
- Product Code: XEO
- PDA: N910CXXU1BOC3
- CSC: N910COXA1BOC3
This manual containing the inventory Android 5.0.1 Lollipop firmware, construct N910CXXU1BOC3, can be used best with the Galaxy Note 4 version range SM-N910C. Moreover, Do not attempt to deploy this reliable firmware on any other device or wrong variation, or your device is probably damaged.
Check the tool’s version quantity from Settings > About telephone > Model range.
Androidintellect will now not liable for any damage that happened in your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C. Moreover, in the course of or after the set up of the stock Android5.0.1 Lollipop replace. Proceed at your danger.
- Make a proper backup of all the present statistics and settings through the custom restoration like TWRP or CWM.
- Moreover, Verify which you’ve successfully mounted the Galaxy Note 4 USB Drivers at the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode to your Note four with the aid of navigating to Settings >
- Developer Options > check the USB Debugging alternative.
- Moreover, Your Note four SM-N910C should factory unlocked.
- If you have a custom ROM set up at the smartphone, then after the installation of the inventory update, it’ll be misplaced.
- Moreover, custom healing will get replaced through the inventory version.
- If your Galaxy Note 4 is now rooted, then after putting in the professional firmware, it’s going to not belong to a rooted version.
- Now Check the battery level of your Note 4; it ought to be charged as a minimum approximately 80% earlier than proceeding to the installation manual.
How to install N910CXXU1BOC3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop on Galaxy Note four (SM- N910C)
- Follow these given steps to update Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C on N910CXXU1BOC3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop firmware:
- First, download the respectable N910CXXU1BOC3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop firmware.Zip document for your Galaxy Note 4 and Odin3 v3.09 at the laptop of the PC from the above-given hyperlinks.
- Moreover, Extract each zipped documents in a folder to your PC.
- Turn OFF the Galaxy Note 4 in addition to Download Mode.
- Turn the Note four ON whilst pressing and keeping Home + Power + Volume Down keys on the identical time.
- Run Odin3 v3.09 on the PC (as Administrator).
- Moreover, Like the Galaxy Note, four are presently in Download Mode, join it to PC and wait a while until Odin detects it. If the drivers are established efficiently then the ID: COM container will flip light blue in Odin after the smartphone is connected efficiently.
- Moreover, In Odin, click on on the AP button and navigate to the firmware report which you’ve already extracted and placed at the computing device of your PC.
- Ensure which you’ve checked Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time alternatives and the Re-Partition option ought to be unchecked.
- In Odin, click on the Start button to begin the installation manner which can take a few minutes to finished.
- Moreover, once the flashing process is completed, the Galaxy Note four N910C can be mechanically rebooted.
- Disconnect device from the PC after the house display screen appears.
That’s it! You’ve established the modern-day reputable firmware N910CXXU1BOC3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop stock construct on the Galaxy Note 4 effectively.
Let us know in the remarks region under. If you want any help or have a problem whilst putting in this N910CXXU1BOC3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop inventory firmware on your Galaxy Note