Today we are going to share a definite guide on the best way to introduce January 2019 Android Oreo firmware on Galaxy S8/Galaxy S8+ cell phones. Samsung has affirmed effectively official Android 9.0 Pie for these gadgets soon. For the present, Samsung has begun revealing another form that accompanies new January 2019 security definitions and bug fixes, as Android Pie isn’t finished at this point.
Samsung starts revealing this official stable update through OTA (Over–the–Air). Which means not all clients can get the update simultaneously. On the off chance that you can hardly wait until this OTA update comes to in your locale. Anyway, still, you can introduce January 2019 Android Oreo Firmware for Galaxy S8 and S8+ by utilizing Odin application. We exceptionally prescribed taking a full reinforcement of all your important information.
Android Oreo Firmware
January 2019 Android Oreo Firmware This explicit authority firmware accompanies construct IDs G950FXXS4CRLB and G955FXXS4CRLB that conveys the new January 2019
- security definitions
- bug fixes
- execution upgrades
Continue to the offered manual for update Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ to Android 8.0 January 2019 form. We’ll utilize the most recent ODIN device to streak this firmware update onto Galaxy S8/S8+ as the firmware is an official one marked by Samsung.
This guide containing the Official January 2019 Android 8.0 firmware and directions are working with just Galaxy S8 and S8+. Try not to attempt to introduce this firmware on some other gadget or erroneous variation. Confirm the model number of your gadget by exploring to Settings > About Phone.
Most recent January 2019 Android 8.0 firmware is accessible for the accompanying telephones:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 G950F
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ G955F
- Make received support of all the current information and settings of your Galaxy S8 and S8+. On the off chance that anything turns out badly then you’ll have the option to renew your information back.
- Check that you’ve effectively introduced the Galaxy S8 and S8+ USB Drivers on the PC.
- Empower USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy S8 and S8+ by exploring to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging choice.
- On the off chance that your gadget is running on a custom ROM, at that point in the wake of introducing this stock update, you’ll lose it.
- The stock variant will supplant the custom recuperation.
- In the event that the Galaxy S8 and S8+ will never again have a place with an established variant when the stock firmware introduced.
- Check the battery level of your Galaxy S8 and S8+, ensure that the battery of your gadget is about 80% before continuing to the establishment control.
Method to Install January 2019 Android Oreo Firmware On Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
1: – First, download January 2019 Oreo Firmware and Odin v3.13.1 for Galaxy S8 and S8+ on the work area of your PC.
2: – Now, extract the documented substance to get the tar.md5 update record. Try not to extract the tar.md5 firmware update document.
3: – Turn OFF your Galaxy S8 and S8+ to boot into Download Mode.
4: – Turn the gadget ON by squeezing and holding the Volume Down + Home+ Power keys simultaneously. For some time till the development Android robot and a triangle show up. Presently press the Power button by and by to affirm to go into Download Mode.
5: – Launch Odin device on your PC as an Administrator and attachment your phone into your PC while your telephone is in the Download Mode.
6: – One of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the telephone is associated effectively.
7: – Next, select the firmware documents tar.md5 that you need to streak on your Galaxy S8 and S8+. (As of now separated in Step No 1)
8: – In Odin, ensure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time alternatives are ticked, yet the Re-Partition choice ought to be unchecked.
9: – Click on the Start button in Odin to start the establishment procedure. It will take a couple of moments.
10: – Finally, after the establishment procedure effectively finishes, the Galaxy S8 and S8+ will restart. Unplug the telephone after you see the home screen.
Done! You have effectively introduced the January 2019 Android Oreo Firmware for Galaxy S8 and S8+.