Shamu (Nexus 6) got the most recent Android 5.1.1 OTA Lollipop firmware as Google has revealed the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for the Nexus 6 gadgets. The fabricate number of this update is LMY47Z which is currently accessible for the Motorola Shamu (Nexus 6). That incorporates
- US 3G, Sprint
- International variations.
Continue to introduce Android 5.1.1 OTA Firmware on Nexus 6.
Moreover, This most recent Lollipop firmware required to construct LMY47D. Moreover, to be refreshed. With LMY47Z for the previously mentioned models while the T-Mobile (US) variation gets refreshed from LMY47M to LYZ28E. Moreover, So on the off chance that you have not gotten the official Lollipop OTA update notice yet or can’t introduce the product update naturally because of certain reasons then we have a point by point manage on the most proficient method to introduce Android 5.1.1 (LMY47Z or LYZ28E) OTA firmware on Nexus 6 physically.
This guide containing the Android 5.1.1 OTA update and directions can use for the Nexus 6 gadgets as it were. Try not to attempt to introduce the firmware on some other gadgets or inaccurate variations. Check the gadget’s model number before continuing to the establishment directly.
- Ensure that the battery life of your Nexus gadget is charge in any event about 80% before continuing to the company managed.
- Download and introduce legitimate USB drivers for the Nexus gadget on the PC. (Nexus 6 USB Drivers).
- It is exceptionally prescribed to take an appropriate back up of your significant information and settings on the telephone utilizing a custom recuperation, for example, CWM or TWRP. On the off chance that anything turns out badly then you’ll have the option to reestablish your information.
- Empower USB Debugging Mode on Nexus 6 from Settings > Developer Options.
- The Nexus gadget ought is establish with the most recent variant of CWM or TWRP recuperation introduce.
- The bootloader of your telephone ought to be opened.
- Download Android SDK from the Android Development website and design it accurately. [How to]
Steps to Update Nexus 6 to Android 5.1.1 form LMY47Z or LYZ28E utilizing ADB sideload:
1:- First download the Android 5.1.1 LMY47Z OTA update record on your PC from the above connection.
2:- Move the OTA record to the Platform-Tools registry.
3:- Moreover, Connect your Nexus 6 to the PC utilizing its USB information link. At that point type and enter the accompanying direction to check that the gadget is associate appropriately to the PC with the gadget’s sequential number.
4:- Turn OFF the Nexus 6 to boot into Bootloader mode or Recovery mode.
5:- Moreover, Turn ON the telephone while squeezing and holding the Power and Volume Down catches simultaneously or type and enter this order to boot into Bootloader/Recovery Mode.
- Press the Volume Down catches twice until you have looked to Recovery mode.
- Press the Power catch to choose it.
- Hold the Power catch and press the Volume Up catch to go into Recovery Mode.
6: Moreover, While the Nexus 6 is in Android framework, feature applies update from ADB utilizing the Volume Down key and afterward selects it with the Power key.
7:- Next, enter the accompanying order:
8:- Moreover, The advancement of moving the update to your Nexus 6 will appear in the direction brief. The telephone consequently reboots and boot to ordinary mode after the update is finish.
Done! You’ve effectively refreshed Nexus 6 to the most recent Android 5.1.1 LMY47Z or LYZ28E stock firmware physically.