Pixel 4 from Google has gotten its first security to replace and here you could discover ways to deploy reliable Pixel 4 factory photographs manually. Following a staged roll-out approach, Google is slowly pushing the trendy November 2019 software program update to Pixel four and Pixel four XL gadgets throughout the globe. We will guide our users for Installing Google Pixel 4 / Pixel 4 XL Android 10 Factory Image. Once launched for your location, your phone could mechanically be updated to present-day build. However, if you are strolling a custom ROM or even root, you will want to manually replace for which we’ve got the whole steps right in advance.
- 1 Pixel 4
- 2 Disclaimer:
- 3 Google Pixel 4 / Pixel 4 XL November 2019 Android 10 Factory Image Details:
- 4 Google Pixel 4 / Pixel 4 XL USB Drivers
- 5 Install Android 10 on Google Pixel four / Pixel four XL Using Official Factory Image
- 6 Complete Step-By-Step Instructions:
- 7 Backup and Other Important Tips
- 8 Suggestions
If you are accustomed to manually flashing reputable ROMs earlier than, this system to put in the Pixel 4 factory photograph must be very clean as a way to observe. For this manual, you only require to download the entire ROM, have fastboot / ADB configured in your PC and also, you have to have your smartphone’s bootloader unlocked. We endorse that earlier than enforcing any steps, ensure you have a whole backup of all your cellphone records as a brand new firmware install might lead to a manufacturing unit reset. Further, study the guide absolutely once before implementing it.
All the custom ROMs and firmware, legitimate software program updates, equipment, mods or anything cited in the educational belong to their respective owners/developers. We or the developers aren’t to be held responsible in case you harm or brick your device. We don’t have you on gun factor to attempt out this educational
Google Pixel 4 / Pixel 4 XL November 2019 Android 10 Factory Image Details:
This construct is a monthly launch so not many fundamental adjustments but right here are all the improvements as stated with the aid of Google:
- Smooth Display upgrades Pixel four, Pixel 4 XL
- Camera great upgrades Pixel four, Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 4 / Pixel 4 XL USB Drivers
You will need to connect the Google Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL with the laptop – Windows, Mac or Linux. For that, please make certain you have hooked up the perfect USB drivers for these telephones nicely. If no longer, you could download the modern-day legit drivers from our Android USB Drivers section here:
All set and equipped? Good. You can now keep reading beneath and update your Google Pixel four / Pixel four XL to the Android 10 manufacturing unit photo.
Install Android 10 on Google Pixel four / Pixel four XL Using Official Factory Image
We have put together an in-depth step-via-step instructions guide on a way to installation Android 10 professional firmware on Google Pixel four / Pixel four XL the use of the factory image provided by Google. This education is for beginners who aren’t used to gambling round with authentic manufacturing unit pictures through Google on the Pixel phones.
Please make certain your phone fulfills all the requirements and you read the entire tutorial once before honestly appearing it in your device.
Try this for your own hazard. We are not accountable in case you mess up together with your Google Pixel.
Just To Remember:
- This tutorial is best for Google Pixel four and Google Pixel 4 XL phones.
- Your telephone may be on any previous Android version or maybe on a custom ROM. It doesn’t count numbers in any respect. This academic will still work for putting in Android 10.
- Enjoy Android 10 on your device and let us recognize your overview approximately it!
Installing Android 10 factory photo will WIPE / DELETE / ERASE the whole thing out of your cellphone even in case your bootloader remains locked or already unlocked. Please ensure you’ve got a backup of all the statistics.
Complete Step-By-Step Instructions:
Download Android 10 manufacturing unit photograph on your Pixel four or Pixel 4 XL to your PC, in case you haven’t already.
- flame-qd1a.190821.014.c2-factory-5da1cdd3.zip – Google Pixel 4
- coral-qd1a.190821.014.c2-factory-839d41c9.zip – Google Pixel 4 XL
Connect your Google Pixel 4 / Pixel four XL on your computer the usage of the USB cable.
Please make certain Fastboot is configured and properly established on your laptop. How? See here: How to Set Up ADB and Fastboot with Android SDK.
Turn OFF your smartphone.
Get into the Fastboot / Bootloader Mode to your telephone. Turn ON the phone at the same time as urgent and holding the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons until you notice the Fastboot menu and START on top.
Now extract the downloaded record everywhere for your pc. Go to the folder sargo-qp1a or bonito-qp1a after which reproduction/paste all the files for your Fastboot directory.
Note: If you followed our tutorial on setting up Fastboot for your laptop, there may be a 99% threat your Fastboot directory might be the platform-gear folder to your Android SDK directory.
From the manufacturing facility photograph documents in your Fastboot listing, do the subsequent relying which OS you are on:
- On Windows: Run the file “flash-all.Bat”.
- For Mac: Run the file “flash-all.Sh” the usage of Terminal.
- On Linux: Run the report “flash-all.Sh”.
That’s quite much that you needed to do for flashing the Android 10 manufacturing unit photograph in your Google Pixel 4 / Pixel four XL. Now, wait and watch as the technique is finished — or observe the on-display commands on your telephone if in case you have to release the bootloader.
After the installation completes, the telephone will boot now and it’d take about five mins besides for your first time. So, please wait with patience!
That’s it! Your Google Pixel cellphone need to now have the respectable Android 10 authentic software replace established to your cellphone using the inventory manufacturing facility photograph from Google! Go to Settings > About smartphone to affirm.
Backup and Other Important Tips
Please check the following hints and critical points you want to attend. These are vital, as we don’t need everybody dropping their non-public statistics or apps.
Always backup your important data which you may need when you install a new custom ROM, a professional software update or anything else. Make a backup for simply in case, you in no way recognize while something may cross incorrect. Read: How to Backup Android Apps, Text Messages, WhatsApp, Call History.
If you already have a custom recuperation (ClockworkMod, TWRP, and many others.) installed on your phone, we strongly recommend a backup the usage of that because it creates a complete picture of your present smartphone installation.
A few greater optionally available suggestions that you must do not forget:
1. Having trouble connecting your Android telephone to the pc? You need to permit the USB debugging mode. See right here: How to Enable USB Debugging — for Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, and Oreo.
2. Make sure your Android device is charged as much as eighty-eighty five% battery stage. This would possibly help you: How to Check Battery Percentage. Why? Because, in case your smartphone is going off suddenly whilst putting in a custom ROM, flashing a legitimate firmware replace or installing mods, etc. — your smartphone would possibly get bricked or move dead completely. No one wishes that, right?
3. Most of the tutorials and how-to publications are for manufacturing facility unlocked Android telephones We propose not to try our courses in case your smartphone is locked to a provider, except we have exact the carrier call or device version.