Customize your iPhone lock screen in-depth with a FingerLock? Dont worry just head over here! Fingerprint scanners make it easier than ever to reducing the need to type in a PIN code every single time, secure your smartphone. Whether you’re unlocking or locking your device, or signing into apps, it’s certainly one of the most practical features on today’s phones.
Details provided to us in the tweak’s Cydia depiction FingerLock provides the user with a rare Lock screen-centric customization options that can help it stand out from the crowd. The tweak includes the following features:
- You can customize the styling of the unlock button
- Just Tap to unlock or Long-press
- Changes the unlock button’s Y coordinate (height)
- Enable unique feedback patterns when unlocking
- Just skip the passcode after respringing your device
- Hide the Lock screen’s unsightly page dots
- Hide the ‘Swipe up to unlock’ text or ‘Press home to unlock’
- And much more…
Once you installing the tweak, you’ll find a dedicated preference pane in the Settings app where you can configure it however you like:
In the above mention screenshot you can:
- Toggle FingerLock off or on according to demand
- Disable or enable the Lock screen’s unlock button
- Choose between long-pressor tabs to unlock
- Configure the unlock button’s height on the Lock screen
- Between one of four haptic feedback types choose:
- Enable passcode skipping when respringing your device
- Hide the Lock screen’s page dots
- Also, hide the Lock screen’s unlock text
At the bottom of the preference pane, the developer provides two options:
- Apply button to save your settings
- Reset button to revert them back to their defaults.
If you want to add a bit more spunk to your pwned handset’s Lock screen, then you’ll find the FingerLock tweak free of cost in the Packix repository in Sileo or Cydia. Additional, the tweaks supports all jailbroken iOS 11 and 12 devices.
Do you really love that feature? What is your favorite feature of FingerLock? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!