YesPlayer is a video player that supports many formats, such as MP4, FLV and MKV, among others. It will also give us the possibility to load subtitles in various formats, such as VTT, SRT or SSA. And all this from a simple, comfortable and practical interface.
From the main tab of YesPlayer we can see a complete list of all the videos that we have stored in the memory of our Android terminal. We will only have to press on any of them to reproduce it. Once we have started playing a video, if we have a subtitle, we will only have to click on the corresponding button and choose it.
YesPlayer is a light and simple video player for Android, that although it does not offer as many features as other players of the caliber of MX Player and VLC, it will allow us to see all our videos without any complications.
More from Us: Cat vs Dog For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Video Players & Editors App YesPlayer on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
YesPlayer on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “YesPlayer” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click YesPlayer icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download YesPlayer APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install YesPlayer for PC.
That’s All for the guide on YesPlayer For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: 94% – Trivia & Logic For PC (Windows & MAC).