Yatse, the XBMC / Kodi Remote (which is its full name) is a remote control application for Kodi (the former XBMC) that will allow us to take full control of our ‘media center’ from our Android terminal.
< For practical purposes, Yatse will become a sort of remote control for Kodi, thanks to which we can control all aspects of our 'media center' from the Android terminal. We can choose which movie or series to watch, we can pause it, raise and lower the volume, adjust the format of the screen, embed subtitles, and so on. In addition, we can create custom widgets for almost all of these actions.
Other interesting options of Yatse include the ability to use voice commands to control Kodi, or to listen to our music directly from the Android terminal on place of through the ‘media center’. The latter can also be done even if we do not have an Internet connection.
Yatse is an excellent remote control tool for Kodi, thanks to which we can have more control over our ‘media center’. In addition, the design of the application interface is elegant and comfortable.
More from Us: Make Me Bald For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Video Players & Editors App Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Yaddo For PC (Windows & MAC).