Yandex.Disk is a storage application in the cloud, which will allow us to have 10 GB of space completely free. The only thing we will need to access this space will be a registered user account, a process that we can complete using Google, Facebook, Twitter or other social networks.
In the Yandex.Disk configuration options we can configure the directories that we want to backup automatically. In this way, every time we make a new photograph, it will be stored in the cloud automatically, without having to worry about anything.
Yandex.Disk is a good alternative to Google Drive or Dropbox, which of course will be especially interesting for users who use other Yandex services. An excellent way to have our most important documents backed up in the cloud.
More from Us: Kiki & Fifi Pet Hotel– My Virtual Animal House For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Yandex.Disk on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Yandex.Disk on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Yandex.Disk” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Yandex.Disk icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Yandex.Disk APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Yandex.Disk for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Yandex.Disk For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Coursera: Online courses For PC (Windows & MAC).