xStreamer – Livestream Simulator is a clicker that has a Youtuber as the protagonist. In this game we will have to press infinite times on the screen of our Android device so that the character continues to generate content on his computer and with this we help him gain subscribers and reputation.
The mechanics of xStreamer – Livestream Simulator is typical of this type of games. We only have to press repeatedly on any place on the screen to add points. The faster the frequency with which we move our finger, the sooner we will advance in level and unlock new rewards.
Another interesting aspect is that we can choose the game with which makes the ‘gameplays’ our Youtuber Among them we find the genres MOBA, RPG, FPS and survival. We can also invest the profits that we are reaping in rewards like new webcams or mice that accelerate our clicks.
If you are a fan of YouTube channels dedicated to gameplays and streaming, xStreamer – Livestream Simulator is a game that will make you feel like The Rubius, Fernanfloo, Vegeta or Willyrex from home.
More from Us: Iron Blade: Medieval RPG For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Simulation Game xStreamer – Livestream Simulator Clicker Game on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
xStreamer – Livestream Simulator Clicker Game on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “xStreamer – Livestream Simulator Clicker Game” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click xStreamer – Livestream Simulator Clicker Game icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download xStreamer – Livestream Simulator Clicker Game APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install xStreamer – Livestream Simulator Clicker Game for PC.
That’s All for the guide on xStreamer – Livestream Simulator Clicker Game For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Alcatel One Touch Fire C Specs.