XEBRA is a Playstation emulator that will allow us to enjoy the entire catalog of Sony’s first desktop console on our Android device. We will not need to download BIOS or additional files. We just have to select the ROM that we want to play and that’s it.
As with other emulators, with XEBRA we can save our game at any time and resume it whenever we want. To do this we just have to click on the ‘save’ button that we will see in the interface. And if the interface seems annoying, we will only have to hide it.
Among the games that we can play (as long as we have originals and extract their ISOs) include titles such as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy VII, Suikoden, Tony Hawk’s Skateboarding, Vandal Hearts , Bloody Roar 2, Tekken 3 or Bishi Bashi Special, among many others.
XEBRA is an excellent emulator for several reasons, among which a tiny size (it hardly occupies 2 MB) and a great compatibility with Android terminals (it is compatible with Android 2.3 or higher). An excellent option to play Playstation on Android.
More from Us: Lava Discover 135 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Entertainment App XEBRA on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
XEBRA on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “XEBRA” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click XEBRA icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download XEBRA APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install XEBRA for PC.
That’s All for the guide on XEBRA For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Space Wall For PC (Windows & MAC).
XEBRA for Android:
[appbox googleplay com.dokutajigokusai.xebra]