XDA Labs is an app store that, like Google Play, offers a generous catalog of apps, both free and paid. Unlike what happens in other markets, such as Uptodown or F-Droid, it is necessary to be registered in XDA to be able to download any APK.
The main positive point of XDA Labs is that it offers a very favorable payment tool for the app developers themselves. In Google Play, for example, developers only take 70% of the money from the sale of their app; while in XDA Labs they keep 100%. As if this were not enough, it is possible to pay both through Paypal and with Bitcoins.
Another positive aspect of XDA Labs is its support for Xposed modules. Right next to the applications tab we will find the module tab, from which we can easily install any in a few seconds. For this, of course, first we need to have the device ‘rooted’ and Xposed installed.
XDA Labs is an excellent application store, that although it does not have as much content as Google Play, it does have a lot of more quality. In addition, its support for Xposed modules will be very, very useful for those users who use this framework.
More from Us: Kingsman: The Golden Circle Game For PC (Windows & MAC).
XDA Labs Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install XDA Labs on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
XDA Labs on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “XDA Labs” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click XDA Labs icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download XDA Labs APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install XDA Labs for PC.
That’s All for the guide on XDA Labs For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.