Writeaday is an application that allows its users to keep a kind of diary of our day, especially focused on expressing gratitude, in which to write down as many entries as we want about what we have done, reflections, ideas or aspects that make us feel good.
In essence, Writeaday is a calendar in which we can add notes. However, it has a series of details that make it a very good option for people who want to keep a more rigorous record of their day to day. One way that Writeaday has to motivate its users to add notes throughout the day is that each day has a color and each note adds a hue to the gradient of colors. Thus, at the end of our day, if we have written down several times, we will have a wide gradient of beautiful colors that tell us that we have done many things or have had many thoughts.
To add a note, we just have to click on the + sign on the screen. The color is added automatically. We can also add notes to days gone by and, likewise, we can edit the notes we have collected at any time. We can also activate the function of indicating the time at which each note was taken.
Writeaday is an application designed for those people looking to keep an exhaustive record of their day to day, offering the convenience of being able to do everything on the same mobile phone.
More from Us: Yu Yunique 2 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Writeaday on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Writeaday on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Writeaday” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Writeaday icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Writeaday APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Writeaday for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Writeaday For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.